Friday, March 7, 2014

Music Friday

Time is the essence of making a music video

No DotA reference once again

There is music today!

The making of a music video is not as simple as some may think it is. 

The number 1 thing we need before making a music video is of course *drum roll* MUSIC. 

You have to record your music first! 

I normally just use raw recording from my digital recorder for my music; however, I met someone in my music class that are way more professional than I am and she taught me the use of a tool that I have had for the longest time. Garage band. 

I am ashamed to say that I have never tried using this tool. It was right there in my face starring at me everyday but I have never used it...


I didn't know that I can actually process sounds and edit them through this editing tool and it does make a huge difference. 

I am still learning how to use this! I may post a review of my progress and maybe some samples of what I can come up with! Stay tune!

In terms of movie, I have been using iMovie maker, now I am moving on to Final cut pro. Like I said, moving on, that means I still have a lot to learn about it... I will try my best.

iMovie Maker is a simplified version of the standard video editor. The 1st frame is shown at full contrast, while the ones following are faded. It's quite easy once you get used to the editing system. You can just click at a point in your clip, and then drag the resulting insertion line around the timeline. It is really simple, you just have to try it, and you will get the hang of it in no time!! Have fun making videos all!

Shouldn't say too much today, but instead show you some of the videos my group and I have made! Enjoy!!!

Don't judge. 








No comments:

Post a Comment